Homemade Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub

We wanted to include a little pampering in our blog because its nice to take some time out and do something self centred every now and again.

I have made suar scrubs in the past and there are a lot of online tutorials that show you how these are done. I've adapted my recipe to what I have in my kitchen and my bathroom cupboard so that cost is kept down. Thankfully I have a collection of odd random things I have purchased over the years for stretch marks etc...

So this recipe is tried and tested. It smells amazing and even my 7 year old is now using it religiously, not that she needs it!

The below recipe makes a small jar which I find is easily enough to see us through a month. I like to mix things up and keep things seasonal so never made too much of one kind at a time but you can double this recipe and so on to make larger quantities. It makes an excellent gift and eat on the pocket too!



Ingredients 

1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil
3 table spoons of Apricot Oil (Can be substituted for any kind of oil really, Argan, Vitamin E, Almond)
1/2 a cup of White Sugar

2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Tsp Pumpkin spice

Method 

Very simple here... Mix everything together in a bowl and hey presto! You've made a delicious smelling concoction that will make you smell like Autumn and your skin will feel Devine!

Comments

Popular Posts