Get to know Hannah


I’ve been a private chef on yachts for the past 10 years and have spent a lot of my life as a bit of a nomad travelling the world, which although a fantastic way to lead your 20’s as you get older its becomes less attractive!

After settling down and getting a husband, house and dog I have realised the value of family life and although the wanderlust is still there it takes a side seat to just enjoying the simple things, like walking the dog, going for a run and cooking for friends and family, which is one of my great passions.

I am lucky enough to have learnt a huge range of different cuisines along the way of my travels which influences my cooking and I am excited about sharing all my knowledge and hopefully inspiring people to take to the Kitchen.

Love Han x

Comments

Popular Posts